"This will help me grow my business, thanks CleanEdison"
"Great training to expand your abilities, I recommend it"
"Thanks CleanEdison, now I am confident to apply to more jobs"
"CleanEdison is a great training company, great material, very well organized"
"An excellent training, I recommend it to expand your skills"
"This training is a good option to expand your skillset"
"I really enjoyed the practical session, very helpful to grasp the details"
" This course at CleanEdison has been a great help"
"This class at CleanEdison was a great experience, from registration the exam, very helpful instructor"
"I am confident this certification will open new opportunities in the near future"
"The instructor was well prepared and the material was well designed and easy to follow. "
"Our instructor Josh did a fine job. He was well prepared for the course, the course curriculum was well developed. This course instilled the confidence I needed to perform well on the job. "
"The test questions are relevant to te exam and are great for a study guide."
"Materials and the books we received and many of the photos were a good illustration on how things functioned and a great visual. "
"Put a few of my employees through the BPI Multifamily course. CleanEdison was able to customize the course to include specific audit rules for our area. I hope to continue partnering with CleanEdison for all my training needs."
"My company has been doing single home audits for years. I knew that to continue to expand the business, I needed this certification. Obviously there's no substitute for experience but I felt comfortable going into my first multifamily building after this course. Susan was very well versed in the subject matter and had a real teacher's mentality. Would recommend to anyone looking to get BPI Multifamily certified."
BPI Multifamily Building Analyst
CleanEdison's BPI Multifamily Building Analyst course aligns with the professional standards set forth by the Building Performance Institute (BPI). This advanced energy auditor training will provide individuals with the knowledge, skills and certification needed to excel in the multifamily energy performance industry.
- Government incentives are beginning to focus on multifamily buildings as a major opportunity for energy savings.
- The BPI Multifamily Building Analyst Certification is one of the few credentials eligible for commissioning large buildings as part of mandatory regulations in major cities like New York and San Francisco
- You will gain energy efficiency skills that can immediately be applied to the field
- This course can be taken either in-person or conveniently online
- General contractors
- Home inspectors
- HVAC technicians
- Insulation professionals
- Anyone interested in the energy efficiency of multifamily buildings
There are no prerequisites, although the BPI Building Analyst Certification is recommended.
Our BPI Multifamily Building Analyst course is ideal for:
- Understand the various types of building systems found in multifamily buildings, including their components and functions
- Know how to complete a comprehensive BPI compliant multifamily building assessment
- Be able to conduct safety and performance tests to assess system conditions and identify savings opportunities
- Pass the BPI Multifamily Building Analyst (MFBA) written exam
- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: Overview of the MFA Auditing Process
- Section 3: Pre-Site Visit Collection and Analysis of Data
- Section 4: Site Visit Considerations
- Section 5: Analysis of Building Envelope Diagnostics and Improvements
- Section 6: Heating System
- Section 6B: Diagnostics and Improvements of Heating Systems
- Section 7: Combined Heat and Power
- Section 8: Ventilation Systems
- Section 9: Cooling Systems
- Section 10: Water Systems
- Section 11: Electrical Systems
- Section 12: Lighting Systems
- Section 13: Utility Rate Structures
- Section 14: Utility Analysis and Modeling
- Section 15: Cost Estimation and Economic Analysis
- Section 16: Organization and Presentation of the Report
CleanEdion's 20-hour Multifamily Building Analyst training teaches participants the standards and practices for energy auditing large housing complexes with multiple family units.
- 20 hour online course
- CleanEdison BPI Multifamily Building Analyst Student Manual ($95 value)
- All exam fees, written and field exam scheduling
- CleanEdison Pass Guarantee: if you do not pass the certification exam on your first try, you may re-take the course at no additional cost
- Take a 100-question written exam and computer-based practical field exam that covers the building science of multifamily buildings as well as knowledge specific to the BPI Multifamily certification
- Complete the applicable exams successfully, with an overall score of 70% or higher
- The process time for exam results is four to six weeks
- Obtain thirty (30) Continuing Education Units to recertify every three years.
CleanEdison's BPI Multifamily Building Analyst course prepares participants to earn the nationally recognized BPI Multifamily Building Analyst certification.
Here are the steps to becoming eligible for, and successfully passing, the BPI Multifamily Building Analyst exam:
Step 1: Training
Take a BPI Multifamily Building Analyst course with CleanEdison.
Step 2: Exam
The BPI Multifamily Building Analyst exams will be provided directly after the course.
In order to pass the written and field exam you will need to do the following:
Step 3: Certification
Step 4: Recertification
Live Course + Field Training + Written and Field Exams: $2395*
Early Bird Discount: Only $1995* when you book 30 days or more in advance!
Self-Paced Online Course: $995
One-on-One Tutoring: $100 per hour - Sessions scheduled with trainer after purchase
*Student financing and payment plans now available! Call 888-513-3476 for more information (Not available with early bird discount).
Why Get A Multifamily Building Analyst Certification?
Moreover, new regulations such as Local Law 87 in New York will require all buildings over 50,000 sq. feet to get a comprehensive energy audit over the next decade. The BPI Multifamily Building Analyst is one of the few certifications that are eligible to complete these audits. Similar regulations are being passed in nearly every major city in the United States
What is Involved in the Exams?
The 100 question written exams are administered after completion of your online training. The field exam is an online practical test of a full energy audit with detailed pictures and other images.
Course Locations Select a location for additional class details
|Name||Location||Start Date||End Date||Price|
|BPI Multifamily Building Analyst||Baltimore, MD||September 8th, 2014||$2395|
|BPI Multifamily Building Analyst||Boston, MA||August 18th, 2014||$2395|
|BPI Multifamily Building Analyst||Chicago, IL||September 15th, 2014||$2395|
|BPI Multifamily Building Analyst||Dallas, TX||October 6th, 2014||$2395|
|BPI Multifamily Building Analyst||Newark, NJ||August 25th, 2014||$2395|
|BPI Multifamily Building Analyst||San Francisco, CA||September 29th, 2014||$2395|
|BPI Multifamily Building Analyst||Tutoring, AA||July 22nd, 2014||$2395|