"It was a great learning experience, even though it was highly technical the instructor made it enjoyable"
"At CleanEdison, they are very helpful to find ways to finance the course, thanks!"
"My first time at CleanEdison, it was a great experience. I am really satisfied with the result"
"This CleanEdison course is excellent, it offered practical tips towards the certification"
"There is high demand for insulation specialists, I am glad I got this certification with CleanEdison"
"With this course, my insulation business has become more competitive."
"Very happy with my decision to study at CleanEdison, I was able to get certified in time for a big bid"
"This course is very effective, we learned quickly and the practice sessions were very useful"
"The instructor helped me to keep the group’s pace, was very patient, thanks"
"With this course, I was able to get certified quickly right before the busy season"
"Thanks to this course, I will have more job opportunities"
"I really enjoyed the hands-on-hands experience, this allowed me to gain practice and apply my new skills."
"I cannot thank you guys enough. I needed this certification to keep a major client and CleanEdison came through in the clutch. Thanks to Mark I got it just in time."
BPI Whole House Installer
CleanEdison's BPI Whole House Air Leakage Control Installer course aligns with the professional standards of excellence set forth by the Building Performance Institute (BPI). This BPI training will provide individuals with the knowledge, skills and certification needed to excel in the home energy performance industry.
- The BPI Whole House Air Leakage Control Installer Certification will also make your company eligible to apply for BPI Accreditation, which allows your firm to take advantage of federal, state and local incentive programs that are available only to firms with accreditation.
- Many energy auditors do not have the skills necessary to actually install their recommendations, this certification will provide businesses will a valuabe additional service
- The home energy performance industry is one of the fastest growing sectors in the nation
- Home inspectors
- General contractors
- HVAC technicians
- Insulation professionals
- Other individuals interested in installing weatherization improvements.
There are no prerequisites. Our BPI Whole House Installer training is ideal for:
- Causes of Air Movement
- Safety Equipment
- Dense Packing Insulation
- Stack Effect & Convection
- Combustion Safety
- BPI Exam Review
This 35-hour Whole House Air Leakage Control Installer training course prepares participants to implement home performance and weatherization retrofits to BPI’s “house-as-a-system” best practice standards.
- 4-day course includes 14 hours of classroom instruction and 22 hours of live field training
- CleanEdison Whole House Air Leakage Control Installer Student Manual ($95 value)
- Live review session with practice questions
- All scheduling and fees for the written and field test
- CleanEdison Pass Guarantee: If you do not pass the certification exam on your first try, you may re-take the course at no additional cost
CleanEdison’s Whole House Air Leakage Control Installer course prepares participants to earn the nationally recognized BPI Residential Building Envelope Whole House Air Leakage Control Installer certification.
A 70% on the written exam and successful completion of the field exam will earn the candidate the nationally recognized BPI Whole House Air Leakage Control Installer Certification.
Live Course + Field Training + Written and Field Exams: $2995
Early Bird discount: $2595 when you book 30 days or more in advanced!
One-on-One Tutoring: $100 per hour - Sessions scheduled with trainer after purchase
Student financing and payment plans now available! Call 888-513-3476 for more information. (Not available with early bird discount)