- There are currently no reviews available for this course.
Certified Associate in Project Management
Why Take This Course:
Project management is a crucial aspect of any successful business. A Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI) is a valuable entry-level certification for less experienced project managers looking towards improving their project management skills. This is the most important and widely recognized certification in project management and leads to increased marketability and higher salaries.
This course is ideal for project managers, strategic planners, auditors, IT professionals, construction managers, business analysts, marketing managers, engineers, operations managers, general contractors and systems developers.
what you'll learn:
CleanEdison's Certified Associate in Project Management training course will help less experienced project managers deliver smarter solutions on time and within budget. A Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) Certification from PMI shows that you have the knowledge and skills needed to command higher wages and lead with skill and efficiency. Our project management training covers the nine bodies of knowledge outlined in the PMBOK Guide to project management developed by the Project Management Institute (PMI); including project scope and gathering requirements, creating a project plan, assessing risk, managing multiple projects, and scheduling, controlling and managing contracts.
- 3 Days of live instruction OR online webinar format over 2 weekends
- 1500+ Practice Questions
- All course materials and handbooks
- All exam fees
- CleanEdison Pass Guarantee: if you do not pass the certification exam on your first try, you may re-take the course at no additional cost
- CleanEdison Course Policy
To earn your Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) credential, you need to meet the experience and education requirements, and pass the 150 question CAPM examination.
To apply for the CAPM, you need to have:
- A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent)
- At least 1,500 hours experience
- 23 hours of project management education by the time you sit for the exam.