"I am glad I completed this certification, afterwards got two new building projects"
"With this course, I am now able to offer more alternatives to my clients"
"Excellent training, very well organized, right away my job revenues increased."
"This was a very good training, I learnt while practicing"
"This course was excellent, I was able to get certified in a week"
"I was impressed with the instructors, they were meticulous"
"I am glad time was used to the fullest, the practice was excellent and I feel confident"
"This course will help me offer more options to my customers when planning their renovations"
"I have participated on other training courses, CleanEdison’s are the best: expert instructors, great manuals and in depth knowledge of building codes"
"I am very satisfied with this course, I got the NABCEP certification and completed my first installation within a month"
"This training has given me a new edge, more and more customers are asking for solar thermal collectors"
"I learned alot from the entry level class, information I hope to parlay into a new career in Solar PV. The instructor was concice and shared information willingly. The course material was presented in an interesting manner, keeping dry boring data moving rapidly."
"The entry level solar class was an excellent class covering all aspects of Solar Installations. The instructor was a former solar system installer and was was able to go into great detail about electrical and building code requirements. He also covered the business aspect of customer relations, budgeting, financing, available grants, scheduling of employees and many other important information to kead a successful company "
"The instructor was the best I have ever had. I am a 40 yr old journeyman electrician that has been teaching and taking CEU classes since the day I graduated a dozen years ago. He was GREAT! You should consider him an authority!"
Solar Thermal Installation
CleanEdison's Solar Thermal Installation course aligns with the standards set forth by leading industry stakeholders. This course will provide individuals with the knowledge and skills to install solar thermal collectors on residential buildings.
- Solar Thermal training will allow you to demonstrate an understanding of the fundamental principles of solar thermal energy, including its application, design, installation, and operation.
- This training will set you on the path to earning a highly respected title that denotes a detailed working knowledge of electrical and plumbing codes, and accepted industry practices associated with solar thermal systems.
- Solar contractors
- Anyone interested in solar thermal technology.
There are no prerequisites. Our Solar Thermal course is ideal for:
- Load demands and System Requirements
- Site Survey
- System Components and Design
- Collector and Storage Tank Size
- Structural Integrity
- Commissioning and Maintenance
CleanEdison's 40-hour Solar Thermal Installation Boot Camp provides real world, hands-on installation techniques, top instructors, and state-of-the-art solar training equipment in order to deliver the knowledge and skills needed to start providing solar thermal solutions to clients.
- 5-day course includes 40 hours of hands-on instruction, 3 days in the classroom with components and 2 days in the field with live collectors
- All course materials and handbooks
Live Course + Hands on Training: $2395
Early Bird Discount: $1995 when you book 30 days or more in advance!
One-on-One Tutoring: $100 per hour - Sessions scheduled with trainer after purchase
Student financing and payment plans now available! Call 888-513-3476 for more information. (Not available with early bird discount)
|Name||Location||Start Date||End Date||Price|
|Solar Thermal Installation||Tutoring, AA||July 22nd, 2014||$2395|