- There are currently no reviews available for this course.
Why Take this course
The growth of green buildings and LEED Certification in the building industry is creating a green skills gap that is allowing those with knowledge of sustainable methods and tools to be more competitive candidates for employment. It is important for those who build and maintain green buildings to understand how each system works individually and as a whole. Whereas LEED Accreditation is aimed at architects and engineers, GPRO focuses on the skills that contractors will need to make sure a building is designed and operated efficiently.
The fundamentals course is a prerequisite for all of the trade-specific courses. There are trade-specific courses for Construction Management, Operations & Maintenance, Electrical Systems, Plumbing and Mechanical-HVAC.
What You'll Learn
CleanEdison's GPRO Exam preparation course covers the fundamentals of building green such as overall sustainability, relevant codes and standards, and the interconnection of systems. Each of the specialty courses cover the specific skills and tools you will need on a green building job site. In addition, you will be prepared to take the Fundamentals of Building Green exam as well as the trade-specific GPRO exam.
- 2-day course includes 4 hours of Green Building Fundamentals instruction and 8 hours of instruction specific to your trade
- 200 practice exam questions
- All course materials and handbooks
- CleanEdison Pass Guarantee: If you do not pass the certificate exam on the first try, you may re-take the course at no additional cost
- CleanEdison Course Policy
This course prepares students to sit for both the Fundamentals of Building Green Exam and one of the following GPRO Exams: Construction Management, Operations & Maintenance, Electrical Systems, Plumbing and Mechanical-HVAC.