"This knowledge is useful or all kind of manufacturing industries, there is plenty of opportunity"
"The instructor is a professional, he walked us through the methodology step by step"
"With this course, you will be able to start working as auditor right away, I recommend it"
"After many years in facility management, CleanEdison helped me start my independent business as ISO auditor"
"There is constant demand of ISO audits, I updated my certification and I am very happy with the information provided"
"The training was effective and my firm started off a new line of business performing independent audits"
"Thanks to the CleanEdison course, I was able to become more competitive as ISO auditor"
"This course was good and effective, I got certified and started a new job right after"
"The instructor was very good, and made the material enjoyable"
"The CleanEdison courses are well designed and the instructor is a true expert"
"This skillset complements my business as ISO auditor, with this certification I can start a new line of business"
"CleanEdison is a good partner and they helped me find a way to finance the course"
"This course met all standards and it validated my experience as quality auditor, now I am certified"
"I am very satisfied with this course and got a really interesting job opportunity"
"This course is good, I was able to get started on audits right away"
"This course was very good, the instructor was concise and direct. The reference book is very good"
ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
CleanEdison's ISO 9001 Lead course aligns with the standards set forth by RABQSA International. This course will provide individuals with the knowledge, skills and certification needed to audit an organization's quality management system.
- A number of major purchasers require their suppliers to hold ISO 9001 certification and studies have identified significant financial benefits for organizations certified to ISO 9001.
- This training is designed to give you the relevant skills and knowledge to carry out audits of the internal Quality Management Systems (QMS) against the ISO 9001 requirements.
- The principles of ISO 9001 set out an explicit management system to audit, examine and continually improve systems for a QMS.
- Quality assurance managers
- Quality assurance professionals
- ISO project managers
- Any other individuals interested in becoming an ISO 9001 Lead Auditor.
There is no prerequisite. Our ISO 9001 Lead Auditor course is ideal for:
- Terminology and definitions
- Analysis of the contents of ISO 9001:2008
- Audit of the Active Manufacturing
- Quality system requirements
- Roles and responsibilities of auditors
- Compiling audit findings
- Applicability of the elements to company situations
CleanEdison’s ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems Lead Auditor training will allow participants to evaluate quality systems for conformance, learn audit methods and techniques, report findings and follow up the audit.
- Five days of live instruction
- All course materials and handbooks
- Customization to your organization's specific processes and management systems.
Attendees who successfully complete this course receive a Certificate of Successful Completion for Quality Management Systems and Management Systems Auditing.
This course is taught in partnership with AQS Management Systems, an RABQSA Certified/ANSI Accredited Course provider.
Live Classroom Course: $1795