"I took a CleanEdison Course that not only prepared me for the exam but made apparent a number of ways that I can better apply the LEED ideals to my own projects. Their advanced courses are more than exam prep, it makes real-life application simple."
"I attended a CleanEdison class for New Construction in August, 2013 in Columbus and found it to be good information. I took the exam and passed yesterday. Thanks very much!"
"CleanEdison's customer support is the first group of people that have actually been able to answer my questions about LEED. This new V4 can be so confusing, but they made it simple "
"CleanEdison cut out the extras, and presented us with what we needed to pass and are knowledgeable enough to handle all questions. We had 6 employees take their course, scheduled our exams, and pass to become LEED AP's within 2 weeks! Incredible."
"I am impressed with CleanEdison’s quality of material and excellent instructors"
"I have become more competitive with this certification since there is so much demand for environmentally friendly construction"
"This has been a great investment, I am extremely satisfied"
"This is an excellent course to update your vision as a developer"
"All architects should take this course to become more competitive"
"Thanks CleanEdison for offering an online version!"
"Perfect timing for this training, there is plenty of demand"
"I am very excited about the possibilities this certification has opened"
"This course was excellent, I am very satisfied"
"There is so much demand for LEED design, it was the right time to get this certification"
"This training has been very productive, I am getting more offers now"
"Attending CleanEdison courses has been very productive for me"
"The field practice was great, this course is excellent"
"The material is very complete and the practice session made the difference"
"The online material was very helpful, I could fit the class into my schedule"
"Thanks CleanEdison for helping me finance this course, it has helped get more job offers "
"The training was well organized and easy to follow"
"This course will help you become more competitive, I am now!"
"The field practice was a great day, I highly recommend it"
"This training was very well presented, it made learning easy"
"Coming to CleanEdison for this certification was the right decision: it was fast and highly technical "
"I will be waiting for the upcoming webinars, I want to learn more"
"With this certification , I have received more job offers"
"The material met the current specifications and was well presented"
"This training will help me grow my business"
"This will be a very useful certification, there is much demand"
"This course has allowed me to bid on more projects, my business is finally growing"
"Great option to expand your skills, I recommend it"
"Thanks CleanEdison, for a superb training session"
"Cleanedison is a great training company, very professional "
"This was an excellent training, I highly recommend it to expand your skillset"
"Peter is an expert instructor, we were lucky to get him"
"This course really offered the most recent techniques"
"This training is really useful and I will be checking on the webinars later on"
"The instructor was an expert, the course was taught well"
"I am glad I completed this certification, afterwards got two jobs offers"
"Sid the instructor was really good, thanks for your patience"
"Excellent training, the course was well organized and the material was clear"
"Thanks to the Clean Edison team, I learnt and had a great time"
"At CleanEdison everybody is helpful, it was a positive experience"
"With this course, I increased my skillset"
"Excellent training, very well organized, right away my job revenues improved."
"This was a very good experience, I learnt while practicing"
"This course was excellent, I will keep expanding my certifications in the future"
"I was impressed with the instructor, he was an expert"
"I am glad time was used to the fullest, the program is heavy and the instructor completed it"
"This course will help me get more customers"
"I have participated on other training courses, CleanEdison’s are the best"
"I am very satisfied with this course, it was a good investment of time and money"
"This training has given me a new edge, I can apply to more jobs now"
"Glad I enrolled on this training, the practical approach suited me"
"Taking courses with CleanEdison has allowed me to become a high-skilled laboroer, which makes me more appealing in the construction industry, where renewable energry has become a high concern for our society. The renewable energy industry has provided me a permanent job, where more and more people are making a change to become environmentally friendly and eager to welcome it into their homes or businesses. "
"With today's progressive construction industry, green buildings recieves a lot of great recognition, where people like to focus on sustainability and a healthy indoor environment. I am happy to have made this transition on focusing on a new direction with my construction company. With the thanks of CleanEdison, this made it possible by allowing me to continue building my business while taking courses. I am extremely satisfied with the outcome, as well as the income, and the security CleanEdison it has brought me. I am proud be LEED certified. "
"I am really happy that I was able to get my LEED AP certificate in a short amount of time and save money. Being LEED certified has definitely expanded my business. "
"The information we learn in these courses give a great arena in these subjects that has allowed me to build a career."
"CleanEdison trained multiple individuals in my company and all of them were thoroughly impressed. They feel well prepared for their LEED AP BD+C exams in May. Thank you."
"I would like to express my gratitude for all your help regarding the LEED prep and BPI certification. I have taken the prep courses for the LEED GA and AP exams, completed the LEED online project experience and this past week completed the BPI Building Analyst course. I passed the two written tests with an 87 and 90 as well as the field exam. I appreciate you helping me add these credentials to my resume and thank you for your efforts in navigating the application process."
" Thanks again for registering me for the exam and helping through this process. I passed it yesterday so I would say this course definitely helped me."
LEED AP Building Design and Construction
CleanEdison's LEED AP Building Design + Construction course aligns with the professional standards of excellence set forth by the United States Green Building Council (USGBC). This course will provide individuals with the knowledge, skills and accreditation needed to show advanced knowledge of green building design and construction.
- Federal, state and municipal ordinances continue to set LEED as the standard for all new construction of public buildings.
- The ever-increasing number of buildings seeking LEED Certification means that project managers and owners are seeking to hire those with LEED AP qualifications for their knowledge of the LEED process and green building practices.
- The course can be taken either in person or online
- You will gain knowledge green building practices that can immediately be applied to the field
- The green building industry is one of the fastest growing sectors in the nation
- Anyone involved in new construction of energy efficient buildings.
LEED Project Experience is a prerequisite for taking your LEED AP Exam.
Our LEED AP BD+C course is ideal for:
- Have an understanding of the various types systems within a home, their components and functions and how they inter-operate
- Know the process of completing a LEED AP Design and Construction and be able to communicate this to Customers
- Be able to conduct safety and performance tests to assess system condition, identify savings opportunities and prepare a "workshop" with meaningful, cost effective retrofit solutions
- Pass the LEED AP Design and Construction
- Section 1: Introduction to USGBC and LEED rating systems
- Section 2: Exam Overview
- Section 3: How to Interpret the Reference Guide
- Section 4: LEED Logistics and Process
- Section 5: LEED Online Documentation Requirements
- Section 6: LEED Online Documentation Requirements
- Section 7: Sustainable Sites
- Section 8: Water Efficiency
- Section 9: Energy and Atmosphere
- Section 10: Materials and Resources
- Section 11: Indoor Environmental Quality
- Section 12: Innovation and Design
- Section 13: Regional Priority
- Section 14: Prerequisites, Synergism Referenced Standards, and Responsible Parties In-Depth
- Section 15: Exam Tips and Suggestion
- Section 16: Practice Exam
CleanEdison's 16- hour exam preparation course for the LEED AP Building Design & Construction exam is geared towards professionals participating in the design and construction phases of durable, economical, and efficient high-performance buildings.
Day 1 Course Outline:
Day 2 Course Outline:
- Online course with 16 hours of self-paced material
- 2-day live course with classroom instruction
- 400 practice exam questions
- CleanEdison Pass Guarantee: if you do not pass the certification exam on your first try, you may re-take the course at no additional cost
-Both Options Include-
- Take a LEED BD+C course with CleanEdison in your area or online
- Visit the GBCI website to apply for your exam at gbci.org
- Follow the instructions on the GBCI website to complete the application
- You will recieve an email within one business day containing your Eligibility ID and instructions for scheduling your exam. After you receive the e-mail, log onto prometric.com/gbci and enter your Eligibility ID number to schedule your exam date and location
- To take the LEED AP exams, you must have previous experience, within three years of your application submittal date, on a LEED-registered or certified project
- This work experience must be documented through LEED Online or in the form of a letter or attestation from a supervisor, client, or project manager, and must describe your involvement on the project as a consultant, public or private sector personnel who review projects pursuing LEED certification as part of an approval process, contracted worker, member of the LEED Project Team, LEED Homes Green Rater, or staff member of a Certifying Body (CB)
- Got to prometric.com/gbci to schedule an exam appointment
- The LEED AP exam is comprised of 100 randomly delivered multiple choice questions and must be completed in 2 hours
- The exams are computer-based
- All LEED Professional exams are scored between 125 and 200
- All score of 170 or higher is required to pass
- Your exam score will be displayed on screen at the end of the exam and you will receive a printed report of your results from test center staff
- For the LEED AP combined exams, you must earn a 170 or higher on both parts within the same application period to earn the credential
- As soon as you have passed the exam, you can use the title "LEED AP" followed by your speciality(ies) (BD+C)
- Once your exam results have been processed, you can request your certificate in My Credentials in the GBCI website
- Certificates are available in two forms: PDF sotftcopy (available for download at any time for free)
- Hardcopy (one free per reporting period, additional copies cost $25 each)
- LEED APs must complete 30 continuing education (CE) hours biennially. For more information on credential maintenance, seek CleanEdison
CleanEdison's LEED AP Design and Construction course prepares participants to earn the nationally recognized LEED BD+C certification.
Here are the steps to becoming eligible for, and successfully passing, the LEED BD+C exam:
Step 1: Training
Step 2: Applying for your exam
Step 3: Eligibility Requirements
Step 4: Exam Scheduling
Step 5: Exam Format
Step 6: Exam Results
Step 7: Passing the Exam
Step 8: Certificates
Step 9: Credential Maintenance Program
Live Course + Exam Fee: $545
Early Bird Discount: $495 when you book 30 days or more in advance!
Self-Paced Online Course: $195
One-on-One Tutoring: $100 per hour - Sessions scheduled with trainer after purchase
400 Practice Exams: $50
Are There Any Prerequisites for the LEED AP Building Design and Construction Exam?
You must have documented professional experience on a LEED-registered project, occurring within the last three years, with verification through LEED Online or employer attestation.
What Are the Continuing Education Requirements for LEED APs?
LEED APs must attend 30 hours of continuing education every two years.
Course Locations Select a location for additional class details
|Name||Location||Start Date||End Date||Price|
|LEED AP Building Design and Construction||Baltimore, MD||September 20th, 2014||$545|
|LEED AP Building Design and Construction||Boston, MA||September 27th, 2014||$545|
|LEED AP Building Design and Construction||Chicago, IL||October 18th, 2014||$545|
|LEED AP Building Design and Construction||Dallas, TX||September 6th, 2014||$545|
|LEED AP Building Design and Construction||Houston, TX||September 13th, 2014||$545|
|LEED AP Building Design and Construction||Los Angeles, CA||October 18th, 2014||$545|
|LEED AP Building Design and Construction||San Diego, CA||October 11th, 2014||$545|
|LEED AP Building Design and Construction||San Francisco, CA||October 25th, 2014||$545|
|LEED AP Building Design and Construction||Tutoring, AA||July 22nd, 2014||$545|