- There are currently no reviews available for this course.
MSSC Certified Production Technician
The MSSC Certified Production Technician certification is the nationally recognized certification supported by the National Association of Manufacturers. The training will enable workers to build the core knowledge and skills required in modern advanced manufacturing. This course will validate the worker's technical, academic and employability skills needed in the modern manufacturing environment.
- This course will allow learners to attain an important industry credential, qualifying them to work in America's growing manufacturing sector, which is in need of qualified professionals
- All MSSC standards are industry written and industry validated, and focus on the core skills and knowledge needed by the nation's front-line production and supply chain logistics workers
- MSSC Certification is the primary way to demonstrate the knowledge, skills and certification needed to perform common duties in the advanced manufacturing industry.
- Technical school students
- Recent high school graduates
- Construction workers
- Anyone seeking to enter the field of manufacturing
There are no prerequisites for this course.
This course is ideal for entry level newcomers to manufacturing, as well as:
- Quality Practices & Measurement
- Manufacturing Processes & Production
- Maintenance Awareness
- Green Production
CleanEdison's MSSC Certified Production Technician course consists of five individual certification modules. Candidates must earn the first four certificates to receive the full CPT (Certified Product Technician) certification.
Note: At this time, Green Production is not required for the full CPT certification
- 5 interactive online modules, each 35-45 hours
- 2 instructor-led webinars per module; viewable from home or office
- Detailed student manual
- MSSC Standards Production Certification exam registration and fee
Individuals demonstrate their understanding of the core skills and knowledge though five assessments based upon MSSC's industry-defined, nationally validated skill standards. The exam is delivered online, where each assessment contains about 80-90 multiple-choice questions (paper versions are available in special circumstances).
Individuals are allowed 90 minutes to complete each assessment MSSC provides assessment scores as soon as the individual completes an assessment showing whether an individual met the "cut" scores for passing. This immediate feedback includes a diagnostic report for the individual showing how he or she scored on the key work activities. This information is intended for self-improvement and is provided to all test-takers whether they pass or not.
$260 per module