"The training was effective and I completed my certification quickly"
"Thanks to the CleanEdison course, I was able to become more competitive as energy auditor"
"This course was good and effective, I got certified and new opportunities came up"
"The instructor was very good, and the material is a useful resource"
"The CleanEdison courses are well designed and the instructor is very knowledgeable"
"This skillset complements my business as home inspector, with this certification I can get more customers"
"CleanEdison is a good partner and they helped me find a way to finance the class"
"This course met all standards and it validated my experience as energy auditor, now I am certified"
"I am very satisfied with this course and my firm is now expanding our services"
"This course is good, I was able to get certified"
"This course was very good, the instructor is an expert "
BPI Quality Control Inspector
CleanEdison's BPI Quality Control Inspector course aligns with the standards administered by the Building Performance Institute (BPI) and supported by the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL). This course will provide individuals with the knowledge, skills and certification needed to take the next step as a quality inspector.
- Companies that have a certified Quality Control Inspector on staff to verify that the home performance job is completed according to BPI standards will be able to differentiate themselves from their competition based on quality assurance.
- In addition, government and utility energy efficiency programs may require third party inspection from a BPI Quality Control Inspector to ensure work was done correctly and to reduce the program's risk of liability.
- As energy audits become more common and standardized, the need for quality control inspectors will continue to grow, this certification is the first step to getting ahead of the competition.
- Energy auditors
- Home inspectors
- Any other individuals interested getting and advanced certification in quality inpsection of residential energy audits.
There are prerequisites for this certification (see below)
Our BPI Quality Control Inspector course is ideal for:
- Conducting quality checks
- Visual/sensory inspections
- Diagnostics inspections
- Worker professionalism
- Ensuring project compliance
- Proper maintenance of files and records.
CleanEdison's five-day BPI Quality Control Inspector training course closely follows the NREL Job Task Analysis for Quality Control Inspectors.
- Five days of live instruction
- All course materials and handbooks
- CleanEdison Pass Guarantee: If you do not pass the certification exam on your first try, you may re-take the course at no additional cost
The Quality Inspector course prepares students to sit for BPI's written exam and field exams. Passing both exams will earn the candidate the BPI Quality Inspector certification, which meets the International Organization for Standardization's (ISO 17024) benchmark for quality personnel certifications.
Live Course + Field Training + Written and Field Exams: $2995
Early Bird Discount: Only $2595 when you book 30 days or more in advance!
Student financing and payment plans now available! Call 888-513-3476 for more information.
- Education: GED/high school diploma or equivalent education
- 40 points from the following table:
Candidates must have ALL of these prerequisites before taking the exams:
|Possible Points||Maximum Points|
|Inspector-Specific Experience||10 for every 1,000 hours||20|
|Crew Leader Experience||5 for every 2,000 hours||5|
|15 Energy Audits (with proof)||10||10|
|Building Experience||5 for every 1,000 hours||10|
|Training||5 for every 40 hours||10|
|Industry Certifications||5 per certification||10|
|Name||Location||Start Date||End Date||Price|
|BPI Quality Control Inspector||Tutoring, AA||July 22nd, 2014||$2995|