- There are currently no reviews available for this course.
Solar Finance MBA Bootcamp
Why Take This course:
What percentage of projects in your pipeline get built? How much time does your sales force waste pursuing projects that are ultimately not viable? This course will allow you to evaluate your current pipeline and determine whether you are pursuing projects that will never get built. Many EPCs waste weeks or even months trying to find financing for a project, with this model-driven course you will be able to analyze whether the project is worth your time early in the development process. In addition, you get to take home our Solar Project Financing Model, which is used by some of the best consulting and brokerage firms in the country
This course is ideal for anyone in the solar industry; from sales people to engineers and those involved in securing financing for project opportunities
What You'll learn:
CleanEdison's 2-day Solar Finance MBA Bootcamp will enable you to evaluate the financial viability of solar projects quickly, accurately and early in the development process. Afterwards, you will know what PPA providers look for in projects and how to select suitable financing partners. Our instructors will explain the risks and qualitative factors to look for that could derail an otherwise viable project. Trainees will learn to avoid the common mistakes in the financial modeling of power projects and which states and incentives are most attractive given existing and planned incentive schemes and power price levels.
- 2-days of live instruction
- We can arrange for an instructor to come to your site to teach a class using your specific solar project pipeline as examples. Call 1-888-513-3476 for details.
- Interactive exercises using real world examples
- Proprietary Solar Project Financing Excel Model on a thumbdrive for you to keep
- All course materials and handbooks
- CleanEdison Course Policy
-Both Options Include-