"Thanks to this new skill, I have been able to get more jobs"
"I had taken another course, I am glad I came to CleanEdison to improve my techniques"
"There is little competition in thermography, it was the right time to get certified with CleanEdison’s support."
"Looking forward my first job as thermography specialist, this course was excellent"
"Happy I enrolled on this course, very informative and well organized"
"This certification will help me get more competitive"
"This was an excellent introductory course to thermography, I will start a new business as HVAC auditor"
"The instructor was an expert and showed us tips to get more accurate readings"
"Very satisfied after this CleanEdison course, it will help me offer more services to my customers"
"This course has given me a new edge right when I need to be more competitive"
"Very exciting opportunities are opening up now, thanks CleanEdison!"
"Very useful course, I learnt quickly and got my certification right away"
"I was ready for the certification after the course, I recommend it!"
"This is an excellent complement to my HVAC business, I already started growing a new line of revenue as auditor"
"I am a general contractor and with this course, I can add value to my projects and ensure the best value to my renovation projects"
"This is a great technique to offer to my HVAC and furnace customers now"
"Instructor was excellent and course was worth the price."
Thermography Level I
CleanEdison's Thermography Level I course aligns with the standards set forth by the American Society for Non-Desctructive Testing. This course will provide individuals with the knowledge, skills and tools needed to effectively perform a thermographic field assessment of residential buildings.
- CleanEdison's Level I Infrared Thermography Training Course is a 32-hour introductory infrared camera course taught by certified instructors with extensive experience in a wide variety of infrared thermography and thermal imaging applications.
- Afterwards, you will be able to successfully interpret thermograms and make informed decisions using heat transfer concepts to analyze thermal images.
- The course also familiarizes students with the latest in infrared inspection report generation and database software.
- The learning objectives, contact hours, and written exam of this course are based on the requirements outlined by ANSI/ASNT CP-105 and CP-189 of the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing.
- How to collect quality data
- Accurate temperature readings
- Accounting for measurement effects including distance and emissivity using infrared cameras.
- Hot spots and reflections
- Direct vs. indirect readings
- Qualitative vs. quantitative thermography.
The course introduces participants to infrared camera use and basic diagnostic procedures, focusing on its use for a variety of condition monitoring and predictive maintenance applications.
- 4-days of live Certified Thermography Instruction
- All course materials and handbooks + lunch each day
Upon completion of the course requirements, field assignment and written exam, participants will receive a Level I Infrared Thermography Certification and are qualified for certification by their employer under the American Society for Non-Destructive Testing Recommended Practice.
Live Classroom + Hands-on Training: $1995*
Early Enrollment Discount: $1850 if you register 30 days or more in advance!
What is Involved in the Exams?
The written exam is administered after an afternoon review on the fourth day of training.
The exams cover infrared software and camera uses and techniques as well as the use of the thermal imaging and measurement systems, temperature readings and heat transfer concepts.